Find out what you really want from your career and carve out ways to get there!
At that crossroads, a Career Coach/Trainer can help you/your group connect with the career you always wanted and support you in making it happen for you in your life. Working in career coaching and training for more than 25 years, Anne Marie will help you identify where you/your group would like to go and how to get there, so that you are fulfilled in your career. Areas that clients who come for career coaching and training have found of value include all the following. These can be tailored to both individual and group requirements to be conducted in workshops, face-to-face and/or virtually:
- Life Planning (including values, whole life review and development of a Life Plan)
- Career Success Criteria Identification
- Career Development Planning
- How to have conversations at work to promote career growth and development (for managers and for individuals)
- Curriculum Vitae/Resumé review and development
- USP (unique selling points) development and practice
- LinkedIn and on-line profiling
- Preparing for Interviews, Pitches and Presentations
Read what other clients have to say about their experiences of career coaching/training here
Make contact for an initial needs assessment with Anne Marie and take a step forward towards the career you or your group, have always wanted.